June 30, 2010

Who Am I ???


*I was beaten in my lifetime debut, and in my career finale, but never in between.


*My first stakes victory came in California, but my biggest win came at the spacious surroundings of Belmont Park.


*I gave it my all in my final career race, coming up just short, but I was still named champion.


*If you are trying to think of the great colt that I might be, you are already on the wrong track.


*I was an Eclipse Award winner in the only year that I had a chance.


*Despite the shortness of my career, (only seven races) I was a grade 1 winner on both coasts.


*I often received compliments on my name; I always liked it.


*I was always happy to make beautiful music for my owner.


*My only career losses came first when I got off to a slow start in a maiden and then when I was out battled in a Grade 1.


*I only had two jockeys in my career, and both are stars.


*All of my stakes wins came at different racetracks.


You should know by now … Who Am I ???

7 comments:

Marti said...

Trying again...Heartlight No. One

Brian Zipse said...

First guess is ... a winner!

Well done Marti, Heartlight No. One is correct! How did you get it so fast???

Celeste said...

Excellent, Marti! I had no clue and was waiting for someone to win this so I could find out. Um, yes, I'm that lazy.

Marti said...

Knew it instantly, Brian...she's an old fave of mine

Michael said...

Congrats! I guess we really never had a chance.

Silent Sunday said...

Good job Marti!

Unknown said...

Wow... I am impressed, Marti.