May 6, 2010

Who Am I ???

*I won more than half of my lifetime starts during my two year racing career.

*Unraced at two, my first stakes win came in May of my three-year-old season.

*In my most memorable race, I narrowly missed out on a Hollywood script type of ending.

*I was bred in Kentucky but I never raced there.

*Half of my stakes wins came on the turf, and half came on the dirt.

*Champion runners and sires, Bold Ruler and Ribot, were both in my immediate family tree.

*My number one jockey was a Hall of Famer but not native to the United States.

*I was bred to the horse that defeated me by a neck in a grade 1 stakes, and together we produced a graded stakes winner.

*All of my races were in the same state until the final race of my career.

*In my final career start, I gave the winner 14 pounds in the slop, went very wide, and lost by one length.

*My Eclipse Award came at the conclusion of my four-year-old season.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

6 comments:

Michael said...

Cascapedia!!!!!!

CiarĂ¡n said...

nice work!

Michael said...

Polishing up for your Baltimore visit!!!

Michael said...

Eclipse award winner was the key so I searched for older female winners (since she won the award as a 4 year old).

Michael said...

I forget, what is the record for fastest?

Brian Zipse said...

Very impressive! You just missed the record, four minutes is the all-time mark.