November 3, 2010

Who Am I ??? A Special Breeders' Cup Edition

*I am a Florida bred champion sired by a Virginia bred champion.

*My first few races were in maiden claiming, but my final race was in the Breeders‘ Cup.

*I finished last in my first stakes attempt, but I won my next race, a stakes race on the grass.

*I won just under half of my turf starts, as well as, nearly half of my starts on dirt.

*My biggest win came in another country, but the majority of my wins were in California.

*I won at least two races in each of my four seasons on the racetrack.

*My career tailed off at the end, retiring off of five consecutive defeats.

*After my win in a maiden claiming race, I never won another race at less than a mile.

*I did not get my first grade 1 stakes victory until my 20th start, but then I won four of them in only five starts.

*Many say I live a pampered life; I prefer to think of myself as born to be special.

*I was trained by two different men, the second of which had me for my final 26 starts.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Jewel Princess?

Brian Zipse said...

Umm, yes. Well now I am just embarassed. 3 minutes???

Silent Sunday said...

You were fast Rachel! I was at her 96 win over Serena's Song at CD, great race!!

Rachel said...

If Brian hadn't put a Special Breeders' Cup Edition I wouldn't haven't gotten so quickely. That kinda gave it away :P.

Brian Zipse said...

Fast is an understatement. Whoa! That is a new ZATT record ... Tremendous Machine like!

How did you solve it so very fast, Rachel?

Brian Zipse said...

But, ... that only meant that I am posting from the Breeders' Cup.

Rachel said...

I orginally thought it was someone else orginally, but when I looked at his profile I was wrong. And considering Alphabet Soup was born in PA, it was the process of elimination.

Brian Zipse said...

You are now a ZATT record breaking champion ... you should be proud!