October 25, 2010

Zenyatta’s Revenge, or …Ten Reasons Why I Should Never Doubt the Queen

Sometimes I think I should have my head examined. Am I really picking Blame to defeat Zenyatta in this year’s Breeders’ Cup Classic? I fully realize I am not going to win any popularity contests picking against the Queen of Racing. Now I know how the Grinch whole stole Christmas must have felt. Looking forward, I can only imagine what the afternoon of November 6th may have in store for me

1) Arriving at my Breeders’ Cup hotel, I am told they do not have my reservation. The desk clerk tells me I am more than welcome to a cot and to share the janitor’s closet with that guy, as he points to Andy Beyer
***The remainder of today's column can be found on Youbet.com*** Click Here

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin at lucky is in the house ya all.

Brian Zipse said...

Don't you realize what can happen when you doubt the Queen???

Samantha said...

OMG thtas sooo funny! what if this asll really happens?

Anonymous said...

some of it isn't all that far-fetched

Brian Zipse said...

LOL ... I honestly hope that it doesn't!

Silent Sunday said...

lol..that was fun to read. Here's wishing you none of that pain and torment!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the offer of sharing the janitor's closet with Andy Beyer. He certainly deserves to stay there. Maybe you do, too.

Jill said...

That is hysterical Brian...though not at the moment I'm sure!