October 12, 2010

Breeders' Cup Hunch Play

Sometimes when handicapping you just have to let the numbers go, and trust in fate.  2010 may offer the hunch play of all hunch plays ...

The Breeders’ Cup has named Dos Equis as the Official Beer Sponsor of the 2010 Breeders’ Cup World Championships.  It is the third year that Dos Equis will serve as the Official Beer of the Breeders' Cup. 

As almost everyone knows, Dos Equis is the beer behind the brilliant advertising campaign featuring The Most Interesting Man in the World

What is this international man of pure cool's tagline?  "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.  Stay Thirsty My Friends." 

Guess who is pointing for the Breeders' Cup Juvenile?  Stay Thirsty.  My friends, that is too much coincidence to be ignored.



Stay Thirsty My Friends!

3 comments:

NetworkEmpowerment said...

He and Jaycito are the ones I'm really watching. Mo, obviously will be the favorite and deservedly so, but these two could present him with some strong oppostiot down the road, whether it be now or as 3yr olds.

Silent Sunday said...

LOL..I love it...I'll never be able to think or hear of this horse again without thinking of the Dos Equis commercials!

Brian Zipse said...

I hope that is a good thing Mr. Reynolds ... Stay Thirsty My Friend!