October 8, 2009

Who Am I ???

*I won eight out of the ten starts that I made in the United States during my two year racing career.

*I was not rushed as a 2-year-old, although I did manage a Grade 1 stakes win at 2.

*My owner, trainer, and jockey came from three different continents.

*I was bred in Kentucky but I never raced there.

*My father was a champion and my brother was a classic winner, so it came as no surprise when I was the highest priced yearling of my year.

*One beverage I could do without is beer.

*At the racetrack, I was a stud. As a stallion, I‘ve been a big winner, siring well over a hundred stakes winners.

*I never once finished second in my Hall of Fame career.

*In my last career race, I won by two lengths.

*My two biggest victories came near the Atlantic Ocean, but my first five wins came near the Pacific Ocean.

*So far, 25 of my children are Grade 1 winners.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

2 comments:

Billy Huntington said...

A.P. Indy! That ten starts in the US - threw me off - good disquise.

Brian Zipse said...

A.P. Indy is correct! Well done Billy Huntington, that's 3 out of 4 weeks. I may need to make these more difficult in the future because of you!