March 27, 2010

No Favorites Please

The good news is that there are several big races this weekend both here and abroad. The even better news is that in four of the biggest races, the favorites appear vulnerable and in some cases should not be favored. One of my favorite propositions as a better is when I feel strongly that the favorite will not win. Add in the fact that I have identified live horses with solid odds in each race, and my wagering interest is heightened to an even greater level. As a whole, the weekend offers great betting opportunities starting with the races from Dubai on Saturday morning. Here are my four favorite betting races of the weekend:
***The remainder of today's column can be found on Youbet.com*** Click Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Ron the Greek, but I think Discreetly Mine will win if he rates off the pace instead of leading.
Conveyance all the way on Sunday, Bob Baffert is the master! (:

NetworkEmpowerment said...

Sorry, I was in VA Sat, and traveling there most of Friday. Too bad about RtG. Derby may be a bit different if there is a pace meltdown, which could very well happened. Yesterday, most of the pace held, I was especially surprised at ALW hanging on like he did. Lanes End will have no impact. Hopefully Conveyance keeps his unbeaten record today.