September 20, 2009

Who Am I ???

*I won 14 out of 20 lifetime starts over my three-year racing career.

*I won nine graded stakes throughout the East, South, and Midwest.

*I was an impressive looking Bay in my day, if I do say so myself.

*Both my sire and my trainer are members of the Hall of Fame, although I am not as of yet, but I think I should be!

*I ran in the Kentucky Derby as an undefeated horse.

*I am perhaps best remembered for a narrow defeat despite all of my impressive wins.

*I was known for my aggressive running style in both my races and workouts.

*My sire also ran in the Kentucky Derby as an undefeated horse.

*My favorite track was Gulfstream Park where I was undefeated in four starts.

*I only finished 2nd once in my career and that was to a three-time champion.

*I was known for my blazing fast times as I broke several stakes records and three track records.

You should know by now … Who Am I ???

4 comments:

Billy Huntington said...

Sensitive Prince! A favorite! Love it

NetworkEmpowerment said...

I am absolutely stumped. Great new thing your trying out with the Who Am I. Everyone loves triva.

Brian Zipse said...

Well done Mr. Huntington! Sensitive Princess it is!

Mandy said...

You should do more of these!